It’s the start of a new month and that means setting new goals to reach our targets and reviewing last month.
February goals and results
– Twitter: 600 – ended up on 860
– Instagram – 500 – ended up on 565
– Fitness instagram account – 800 – ended up on 771
– Blog – 50 – ended up on 108
As you can see I smashed my February goals except my fitness account. This is something I will review later.
– 5 pull ups – ended up on 3/4
– Run for 10 mins – N/A
-Build up strength in my upper body – N/A
– Go to the gym 5X a week – N/A
Throughout most of February I had an oil burn injury on my left wrist, and was then very ill with a swollen stomach full of acid for a couple of weeks. Both of these meant I only managed to go to the gym twice last month, resulting in me not meeting my goals and my instagram account suffering from the lack of content.
– Get a new job – ✅
– Save more money – ❎
Throughout March I want to concentrate on settling into my new job and getting into a routine where I can train, work, study and grow my social media and my blog. This will take a while but that is my main focus for this month. I think it is still important to set myself some goals to work towards this month however.
– Twitter – 1200 followers – This is quite a jump; however I way over exceeded my target for last month and this is a platform I want to concentrate on growing through engagement and posting often.
– Instagram – 700 – This is also quite a jump up, however I am starting to post more on there and, I have found my posts are a lot more successful at the moment than before the algorithms came in 🤷🏼♀️🤔
– Fitness Instagram – 800 – I am keeping this low as there are sooooooo many fitness accounts which only do the typical follow/unfollow thing, I seem to gain followers every day but still drop overall 🙅🏻
-Blog – 200 – This is something I want to really focus on growing!
– 5 FULL Pull ups – unassisted – I have a pull up bar at home which I love to use to really help with this
– Run for 10 minutes straight – I used to be really good at running; however since I stopped and did more weights I have lost so much of my cardio! This is something I have to slowly build back up
– GO to the gym 5X a week – As I mentioned earlier this is something I was not able to do last month due to me being very ill. Now that I have a new job which involves sitting in a desk all day, this is definitely something I am keen on doing to stay in shape.
– Go to at least 1 spin class a week – This is linking in to my last post, I find this really does help to build up your cardio and strengthens your legs for those favourite leg day workouts (this will help with my leg day home workout)
This will be a very busy month for me with all my goals I have already mentioned as well as it being Lee’s birthday, my brothers birthday and Mother’s Day all within a couple days. This month I want to focus purely on getting back into a routine, settling into my new job and keeping ahead on my studying! Next month I will start to make more set goals for this section.
Let me know what your March goals are and lets all help each other achieve them together!
Until next time,
Check out my other posts and the rest of my site and let me know what y’all think! 🙂 xx
– Twitter: Sophieexoxs
– Instagram: Sophieexoxs
-Fitness Instagram: Sophie.fitness1