Recently I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Awards by the adorable Anna, She’s a Lifestyle, Travel and Beauty/Fashion blogger and y’all should definitely check her out! Big Thank You to Anna for nominating me for this!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award, and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
- What’s convinced you to start blogging? When I left my full time job last year I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to do but I wanted to create something wheee I could share my love for fitness and other posts with anyone who wanted to read them
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Texas! It’s a dream of mine to travel around here and stay on a working ranch
- Your ideal place to work on a blog post? So far all of my posts have been written on my bed however; I love the idea of having a bigger desk (other than my dresser) to write and study on
- One thing you can never give up? This one is slightly harder as there are two things I could never give up but I’m going to go with sport of some kind. I’ve grown up always being involved in sport somehow and I couldn’t imagine not doing something active all the time
- What is one goal you would like to set for your blog? I would like to consistently be reaching more viewers each month and use it to help motivate people to live a healthier lifestyle
- What is your favourite movie? My favourite movie of all time has got to be Matilda ☺️
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I would like to think in 5 years I am settled into a job either in a management position or a lot closer to a management position with a company I love working for. I want to have my own house and a child with a dog by then
- What is one fun fact about yourself? I have 3 different colours in my eyes; blue, green and brown
- If you could only save one thing in your room from a fire, what would it be? My teddy; I could replace everything else I own but I can’t replace the sentimental value of her
- Favourite brand of clothing or make up? I don’t really have a favourite brand of anything but when it comes to make up I probably have enjoyed more products from either Elizabeth Arden or Lancôme
- What is your guilty pleasure? Cookies or Rolos 😋
My 11 Questions for you:
- Who do you take inspiration from?
- What is your dream job?
- Are there any bloggers/brands you would love to collaborate with?
- What is your go-to drink?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- What time of the day are you the most productive?
- If you could only keep 1 pair of shoes, what would they be and why?
- What has been your most successful blog post so far?
- Are there any topics you think aren’t talked about enough on social media?
- What is your favourite season?
- What is your favourite aspect of the blogging community?
until next time,
Check out my other blogs and the rest of my website and let me know what y’all think! 🙂 xx